- Yuvaraj, M. and Subramanian, K.S*. 2018. Development of slow release Zn fertilizer using nano-zeolite as carrier. Journal of Plant Nutrition 41:3, 311-320, DOI:10.1080 /01904167.2017.1381729 (NAAS 6.54)
- Gopinathan, P., Subramanian, K.S*., Paliyath, G. and Subramanian, J.2017. Genotypic variations of nano-fibrillated cellulose derived from banana pseudostem. BioResource 12: 6984-700 (NAAS 7.33)
- Jincy, M., Djanaguiraman, M., Jeyakumar, P., Subramanian, K.S.,Jayasankar, S. and Paliyath. G. 2017. Inhibition of phospholipase D enzyme activity through hexanal leads to delayed mango (Mangifera indica L.) fruit ripening through changes in oxidants and
antioxidant enzymes activity. Scientia Horticulturae 218: 316–32 (NAAS 7.54)
- Haripriya Shanmugam, Acharya,P., Jayaprakasha, G.K., Patil, B.S. 2017 Nanoformulation and characterization of nomilin with different poly (lactic-co- glycolic acid) resomers and surfactants for the enhanced inhibition of a-amylase and angiotensin-converting- enzyme. Journal of Functional Foods 37: 564–573 (NAAS 9.97)
- Dharanivasan, G., S. Sithanantham, M. Kannan, S. Chitra, K. Kathiravan and S. Janarthanan. 2017 Metal Oxide Nanoparticles Assisted Controlled Release of Synthetic Insect Attractant for Effective and Sustainable Trapping of Fruit Flies, Journal of Cluster Science. 28(4): 2167-2183. (NAAS 7.50)
- K. Raja and Sathish, S. (2017) Seed treatments for vigorous seedling establishment and improved seed yield of blackgram under rice fallow condition Legume Research. Online ISSN:0976-0571. DOI:10.18805/LR-3689 (NAAS 6.15)
- Subramaniam, K. S*. and M, Thirunavukarasu. 2017. Nano-fertilizers and Nutrient Transformation in soil. In: Nanoscience and Plant Soil Syatems. (Eds: mansour Ghorbanpour., Hkanuja Manika and Ajit Varma). Springer International Publishing AG 2017 (ISBN: 978-3- 319-46835- 8) (NAAS 7.0)
- Manikandan, A. and Subramanian, K.S.* 2017 Sorption Characteristics of Nitrogen Forms on Microporous Adsorbents for Novel Fertilizer. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 65, (2) pp 130-137 DOI: 10.5958/0974-0228.2017.00016.0(NAAS 5.23)
- Manikandan, A. and Subramanian, K.S.* 2017 Study on mitigation of ammonia volatilization loss in urea through adsorbents. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 9 (2): 688 – 692 (2017) ISSN : 0974-9411 (Print), 2231-5209 (Online) (NAAS 5.84)
- Saravanan S, Anjali C, Vairamani M, Sastry TP, Subramanian, KS and Selvamurugan N. 2017. Scaffolds containing chitosan, gelatin and graphene oxide for bone tissue regeneration in vitro and in vivo. Biological Macromolecules. 16: 32105-15 (NAAS 9.14)
- Bhargava Rami Reddy, CH. and Subramanian, K.S*. 2016. Impact of Nano-liming materials on Biological Properties of Acid Soils Int.J.Curr.Microbiol.App.Sci (2017) 6(3): 451-457. https://doi.org/10.20546/ijcmas.2017.603.052 (NAAS 5.34)
- Mohan, C., Srridharan, S., Gunasekaran, K., Subramanian, K.S. and Natarajan, N. 2017. Biosafety of hexanal as nano-emulsion on egg parasitoid Trichogramma spp Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 5 (2) : 1541-1544. (NAAS 5.53)
- Mohan, C., Srridharan, S., Gunasekaran, K., Subramanian, K.S. and Nakeeran, S. 2017. Biosafety of hexanal as nano-emulsion on honey bees (Hymenoptera: Apidae). Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies 5 (3) : 1415-1418 (NAAS 5.53)
- Anusya, P., Nagaraj, R., Janavi, G.J., Subramanian, K.S*.., Paliyath, G. and Subramanian, J. 2016. Pre-harvest sprays of hexanal formulation for extending retention and shelf-life of mango (Magifera indica L.) fruits. Scientia Horticulturarae 210:221-230
- Balakrishnan, N and Subramanian, K.S*. 2016. Mycorrhizal (Rhizophagus Intraradices) Symbiosis and Fe and Zn Availability in Calcareous Soil. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 47 (11), 1357-1371 (NAAS : 6.57)
- Parthasarathy, S., Thiribhuvanamala G., Subramanian, K.S*. and Kuppusamy, K. 2016. Bacterial antagonists and hexanal-induced systemic resistance of mango fruits against Lasiodiplodia theobromae causing stem-end rot. Journal of Plant Interactions 11:1, 158-
- Subramanian, K.S.* Iniyakumar, M and Sivakumar, U. 2016. Role of Actinomycete – Mediated Nanosystem in Agriculture . G. Subramaniam et al. (eds.), Plant Growth Promoting Actinobacteria. Springer International Publishing Switzerland. pp 233-247.
- Jeya Sundara Sharmila, D. and J. Jino Blessy 2016 Molecular Dynamics of Sialic acid analogues complex with Cholera toxin and DFT optimization of Ethylene glycol mediated Zinc nanocluster conjugation, Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics 6:1-
25DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2015.1136689 (NAAS 8.98)
- Subramanian, K.S., Manikandan, A., Thirunavukkarasu, M. and Sharmila Rahale, C. 2015. Nano-fertilizers for Balanced Crop Nutrition [Book Chapter] Springer International Publishing Switzerland, M. Rai et al. (eds.), Nanotechnologies in Food and Agriculture
DOI 10.1007/978-3- 319-14024- 7_3 (NAAS 7.0)
- Thirunavukkarasu, M. and Subramanian, K.S. 2015*. Synthesis and characterization of surface modified nano-zeolite fortified with sulphate and its sulfate sorption and desorption pattern J. Sci. Industrial Res. 74 (12):671-675 (NAAS 6.39).
- J. Jino Blessy and D. Jeya Sundara Sharmila. 2015. Molecular modeling of methyl-a- Neu5Ac analogues docked against cholera toxin – a molecular dynamics study” Glycoconjugate Journal Volume 32, Issue 1-2, pp 49-67. Springer (NAAS 7.95)
- Jency Sam and D. Jeya Sundara Sharmila. 2015‘HPTLC profiling of Flavonoids and Glycosides in the flowers of Crossandra infundibuliformis (l.) nees Int. J. Pharma and Biosciences, 6(2), Apr. 2015, pp.B.1408-1416 (NAAS 7.20)
- KS Subramanian, C Sekar, S Suranee Meneka and L Vijaya Prakash 2015. Reducing post-harvest losses in mango in South Asia, IDRC Reports
- Karthika , S., Nanda Kumar, NB, Gunasekaran, K. and Subramanian , K.S. 2015. Biosafety of Nanoemulsion of Hexanal to Honey Bees and Natural Enemies . Indian J. bSci. Tech. Vol 8(30), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i31/52668.
- Subramanian, K.S. 2014*. Nano Food Packaging to Enhance Shelf-life of Perishables. Food Marketing & Technology, January 18-20
- Yuvaraj, M. and Subramanian, K.S*. 2014. Controlled-release fertilizer of zinc encapsulated by a manganese hollow core shell. Soil Science and Plant Nutrition, Journal of Soil Science & Plant Nutrition.1: 1-8. DOI: 10.1080/00380768.2014.979327.
(NAAS ; 6.50)
- Subramanian, K.S*., C. Bharathi, M. Gomathi and N. Balakrishnan.2014. Role of arbuscular mycorrhizal (Glomus intraradices) fungus inoculation in Zn nutrition of field grown maize. Australian Journal of Crop Science, 8(5): 655-665. (NAAS ;6.50).
- Sawargaonkar, G.L., M.D. Patil, S.P. Wani, E. Pavania, B.V.S.R. Reddy, and S. Marimuthu 2014 Nitrogen response and water use efficiency of sweet sorghum cultivars. Field Crops Research;149:245-251(NAAS ; 8.93).
- Kanagasabai Vadivel, Sathya-Moorthy Ponnuraj*, Yogesh Kumar, Anne K. Zaiss, Matthew W. Bunce, Rodney M. Camire, Ling Wu, Denis Evseenko, Harvey R. Herschman, Madhu S. Bajaj and S. Paul Bajaj (2014) Platelets Contain Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor-2 Derived from Megakaryocytes and Inhibits Fibrinolysis J. Biol. Chem. (NAAS ; 10.26).
- Yogesh Kumar,Kanagasabai Vadivel,Amy E. Schmidt,Godwin I. Ogueli, Sathya M. Ponnuraj, Nalaka Rannulu, Joseph A. Loo,Madhu S. Bajaj,and S. Paul Bajaj (2014) Decoy Plasminogen Receptor Containing a Selective Kunitz-Inhibitory Domain,
Biochemistry 53, 505−517. (NAAS ; 9.10).
- Neelagandan Kamariah, Sathya Moorthy Ponnuraj, Balasubramanian Moovarkumudalvan, Mondikalipudur Nanjappa Gounder Ponnuswamy (2014) Structural studies on a low oxygen afﬁnity hemoglobin from mammalian species: Sheep (Ovis
aries), BBRC 450 36–41. (NAAS ; 8.50).
- Shine Devarajan and D. Jeya Sundara Sharmila. (2014) Conformational Study of GM1 headgroup with amyloid β (1-42) protein to identify the molecular specificity and interactions in Alzheimer’s disease’ Res. J. Biotech., 9(12), Dec. 2014, pp. 36-43. (NAAS 6.26)
- Shine Devarajan, Jeya Sundara Sharmila. D (2014) Computational Studies of Beta Amyloid (Aβ42) with p75NTR Receptor: A Novel Therapeutic Target in Alzheimer’s Disease’Advances in Bioinformatics, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2014/736378)
- Jino Blessy. J and Jeya Sundara Sharmila. D (2014) Molecular simulation of N- acetylneuraminic acid analogs and molecular dynamics studies of cholera toxin-Neu5Gc complex. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics, 2014 pp. 1-14 (NAAS 8.98).
- Jaishree, G. and Jeya Sundara Sharmila. D (2014) Molecular dynamics study of the conformations of glycosidic linkages in sialic acid modified ganglioside GM3 analogues’, Glycoconjugate Journal (2014), 31(5), Pp: 365 – 386. (NAAS 7.95)
- Shine Devarajan and Jeya Sundara Sharmila, D. (2014) Molecular dynamics study of GM1 ganglioside complex with amyloid β peptide (Aβ42) in lipid membrane. J. Mol. Liq. 195, 59–64. (NAAS 8.08)
- Djanaguiraman M., P.V.V. Prasad, M. Murugan, R Perumal, U.K Reddy. 2014 Physiological differences among sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) genotypes under high temperature stress. Environ. Exp. Bot. 100, 43-54.(NAAS 9.71)
- Moovarkumudalvan Balasubramanian, Ponnuraj Sathya Moorthy*,Kamariah Neelagandan, Ramya Ramadoss, Prasanna R. Kolatkar and M. N.Ponnuswamy 2014 Structure of liganded T-state haemoglobin from cat (Felis silvestris catus), a low oxygen-
afﬁnity species, in two different crystal forms, Acta Cryst. D70, 1898–1906. (NAAS 13.3)
- Sekar, C., Subramanian, K.S., Subramanian, J and Vijaya Prakash. 2014. Gender Dynamics In Mango Production System In India. Innovare Journal of Social Sciences, 2(4):74-80.
- Balakrishnan, N., Subramanian, K.S* and Senthil, N. 2014. Mycorrhizal symbiosis and bioavailability of micronutrients in maize grain. Maydica, 57, 129-138 (NAAS 7.33)
- Preethi, P., Soorianathasundaram, K and Subramanian, K. 2014. Ultrastructural studies of mango fruit ripening cv.bangalora. Biochemical and Cellular Archieves, 14(2): 1-3. (NAAS ; 4.46)
- Preethi, P., Soorianathasundaram, K and Subramanian, K. 2014. aroma volatile compounds of mango cultivars neelum and banganapalli. Biochemical and Cellular Archieves, 14(2):5-8 (NAAS ; 4.46)
- Vivek, R., Nipun Babu, V., Thangam, R., Subramanian, K.S., Kannan, S. 2013. pH- responsive drug delivery of chitosan nanoparticles as Tamoxifen carriers for effective anti-tumor activity in breast cancer cells. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 111: 117-123. (NAAS ; 10.29).
- Ravidran, B., C. Nagalakshmi, S. Gayathiri Devi, K.S. Subramanian, AB. Mandal and G. 2013. Efficiency of hydrolyzed tannery solid waste for the growth and yield potentials on tomato. Journal of Plant Nutrition 36: 5, 795-810 (NAAS ; 6.51)
- Rajkishore, S. K., K. S. Subramanian, N. Natarajan and K. Gunasekaran (2013) Nanotoxicity at Various Trophic Levels: A Review (NAAS ; 5.23)
- Hiroshi Uchino, Takeshi Watanabe, Karri Ramu, Kanwar L Sahrawat, Subramanian Marimuthu, Suhas P Wani and Osamu Ito . 2013 Effects of Nitrogen Application on Sweet Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench) in the Semi Arid Tropical Zone of India. Japanese Agricultural Research Quarterly 47(10): 65-73 (NAAS 6.45)
- Uchino H., Watanabe T., Ramu K., Sahrawat K L., Marimuthu S., Wani S P and O Ito (2013) Calibrating Chlorophyll meter (SPAD 502) reading by specific leaf area for estimating leaf nitrogen concentration in Sweet Sorghum. Journal of Plant Nutrition 36:
10, 1640-1646 (NAAS 6.51)
- Pandian Ramesh, Sundaresan, S. S., Sathya Moorthy, Pon., Balasubramanian. M and Ponnuswamy, M. N. 2013 Structural studies of haemoglobin from pisces species shortfin mako shark (Isurus oxyrinchus) at 1.9 A˚ resolution. J. Synchrotron Rad. 20,
843–847. (NAAS 8.50)
- Krishnamurthy, L and Zaman-Allah, M and Marimuthu, S and Wani, S P and Kesava Rao, A V R 2012 Root growth in Jatropha and its implications for drought adaptation. Biomass & Bioenergy39 (2012): 247-252. (NAAS 9.25)
- Sawargaonkar, G.L., M.D. Patil, S.P. Wani, E. Pavania, B.V.S.R. Reddy, and S. Marimuthu. (2012) Nitrogen response and water use efficiency of sweet sorghum cultivars. Field Crops Research;149:245-251 (NAAS 8.93)
- Subramanian, K.S*. and Tarafdar, J.C. (2011) Prospects of Nanotechnology in Indian Farming. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 81(9): 3-9. (NAAS ; 6.17)
- Pandian, S.S., Robin, S. Vinod, K.K. Rajeswari, S. Manonmani, S. Subramanian, K.S. Saraswathi R. and Kirubhakaran, A.P.M. (2011) Influence of intrinsic soil factors on genotype by-environment interactions governing micronutrient content of milled rice
grains. Australian J. Crop. Sci. 5(13):1737-1744. (NAAS ; 7.30)
- Subramanian, K.S*. VirgineTenshia, J.S ., Jayalakshmi, K. and Ramachandran, V. 2011. Antioxidant Enzyme Activities in Arbuscular Mycorrhizal (Glomus intraradices) Fungus Inoculated and Noninoculated Maize Plants Under Zinc Deficiency. Indian J Microbiol.,
51(1): 37–43. (NAAS ; 7.14)
- Kanagam, P. and C.R.Chinnamuthu. (2011) Management of late emerging weeds in irrigated groundnut. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 41(3&4):124-132.
- Subramanian, K.S*., Tenshia, V., Jayalakshmi, K. and Ramachandran. V. 2009. Biochemical changes and zinc fractions in arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (Glomus intraradices) inoculated and uninoculated soils under differential zinc fertilization. Applied
soil ecology 43 (1), 32-39 (NAAS : 8.67)
- Subramanian, K.S*. Bharathi, C. and Jegan, A. 2008. Response of maize to mycorrhizal colonization at varying levels of zinc and phosphorus. Biology and fertility of soils 45 (2), 133-144 (NAAS : 9.07)
- Subramanian, K.S*, Santhanakrishnan, P. and Balasubramanian. P. 2006. Responses of field grown tomato plants to arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal colonization under varying intensities of drought stress. Scientia Horticulturae 107 (3), 245-253. (NAAS : 7.54)
- Subbian, P., Lal, R. and Subramanian, K.S. 2000. Cropping systems effects on soil quality in semiarid tropics. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture 16 (3), 738 (NAAS : 6.93)
- Subramanian, K.S. and Charest, C. 1999. Acquisition of N by external hyphae of an arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus and its impact on physiological responses in maize under drought stressed and well watered conditions. Mycorrhiza 9 (2), 69-75 (NAAS : 9.25)
- Subramanian, K.S. and Charest, C. 1998. Arbuscular mycorrhizae and nitrogen assimilation in maize after drought and recovery. Physiologia plantarum 102 (2), 285- 296. (NAAS : 9.52)
- Subramanian, K.S. and Charest, C. 1997. Nutritional, growth, and reproductive responses of maize (Zea mays L.) to arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation during and after drought stress at tasselling. Mycorrhiza 7 (1), 25-32 (NAAS : 9.25)
- Subramanian, K.S., Charest, C, Dwyer, L.M. and Hamilton, R.I. 1995. Arbuscular mycorrhizas and water relations in maize under drought stress at tasselling. New Phytologist, 129 (4), 643-650. (NAAS : 9.25)
- Subramanian, K.S. and Charest, C. 1995. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhizae on the metabolism of maize under droughty stress. Mycorrhiza, 5 (4), 273-278. (NAAS : 9.25)
- Subramanian, K.S., Charest, C, Dwyer, L.M. and Hamilton, R.I. 1995. Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizae on leaf water potential, sugar content, and P content during drought and recovery of maize. Canadian Journal of Botany 75 (9), 1582-1591 (NAAS 7.32)
- Subramanian, K.S. and Kumaraswamy, K. 1989. Effect of continuous cropping and fertilization on chemical properties of soil. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 37 (1), 171-173. (NAAS 5.23)
- Subramanian, K. S. K. Gunasekaran, N. Natarajan, C.R. Chinnamuthu, A. Lakshmanan and S. K Rajkishore. 2014. Nanotechnology in Agriculture. New India Publishing House, New Delhi pp. 440 ISBN. 9789383305209
- Raja, K. 2015. Diploma text book on Vidhaiyiyal (ISBN 978-93- 84234-37- 9). Published by laser bark publishing house, Coimbatore
- Lakshman, A., Geethalakshmi, V., Latha, P., Senthilraja, K and Subramanian, K.S. (2011). Nanotechnological Applications on Climate Change. In: Nano Agriculture Principles and Practices (ISBN 978 – 93-80769- 14-1), Publisher Garuda Graphics, Coimbatore: 232-241.
- Subramanian, K.S., A. Lakshmanan, N. Natarajan, K.Gunasekaran, C.R.Chinnamuthu, P. Latha and C. Sharmila Rahale, 2011. Nano Agriculture- Principles and Practices, Published by Garuda Graphics, Coimbatore ISBN 978-93- 80769-14- 1: p 1-293