Infuse nanotechnology in agricultural research to gain solutions to the unresolved field problems and transform the traditional farming into precision agriculture.
- Research at nano scale to manipulate atom-by-atom to evolve agricultural nano-inputs and formulations for promoting crop productivity besides preserving natural resources
- Develop nano emulsion, nano matrices (sticker & sachet) and nano packaging to extend shelf-life of perishables (fruits, vegetables, flowers), besides encapsulation of functional foods
- Fabricate simple gadgets for the early detection of diseases and nutrient disorders in crops
- Serves as a referral “Nanotechnology Laboratory” for agricultural sciences in the country for undertaking research and educational activities
- Empower agricultural students and scientists by imparting knowledge on nanotechnology
- Ensure safety to nanomaterial utilization in agricultural sciences