Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Inception Workshop of IDRC Phase II project on “Enhanced Preservation of Fruits using Nanotechnology” held during January 21-23, 2015, in Bangalore, involving all six partnering institutes from six countries
- “Genomic and qRT-PCR Workshop on Mango” organized by the Dept. of Nano Science & Technology, TNAU, Coimbatore during July 8-12, 2013.
- Special lecture on “Canada – Indian Research Partnership – Present and Future” delivered by Dr. David M. Malone, President of IDRC (International Development Research Center), Canada held during February 11, 2013 at TNAU, Coimbatore-3.
- Second National Dialogue on Nanotechnology in Agriculture held during November 11-12, 2011.
- International Workshop on “Enhanced preservation of fruits using Nanotechnology” organized by the Dept. of Nano Science & Technology, TNAU, Coimbatore, during August 24-25, 2011
- National Seminar on “Nano Agriculture 2011 – Nanotechnology for Enhancing Food Security” organized by the Dept. of Nano Science & Technology, TNAU, Coimbatore during April 7-8, 2011.